Coda File System

Repacking Coda(WinXP) as standard Cygwin package (*.tar.bz2).

From: M.Kondrin <mkondrin_at_hppi.troitsk.ru>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:03:37 +0300
Hello!
The questions is about file system driver - what is its name and where
it is located? I have recompiled coda (after I have installed the binary
package) but I want to pack it into cygwin package and let users to
install it with Cygwin setup.exe. With "user-level" parts where is no
problem but what else I have to put into package (because I do not know
that files was installed during Coda setup outside C:\Cygwin)? Should
installation script add entries into Windows registry?
Thanks in advance!
M.Kondrin