Coda File System

Public/Private Key Auth

From: Mark Phalan <loop_at_netsoc.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:54:15 +0000
                                                                                                                                          Hi,

I am a final year student of Computer Science at Trinity College Dublin.
I am trying to add public/private key authentication to Coda (Grid Security
Infrastructure - www.globus.org/security), much the same way that kerberos
support was added. I am quite unfamiliar with the source code and thought
it might be a good idea to ask where would be the best place to start reading
the source - I was thinking of looking at the kerberos support? (Maybe the
kerberos author would be able to give me a few pointers?)

Any help, thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Mark Phalan