Coda File System

Re: Status of Coda under Linux.

From: Erik Enge <eenge_at_prium.net>
Date: 09 Jul 2002 10:38:00 -0400
Brett Lymn <blymn_at_baesystems.com.au> writes:

> It seems stable to me but I really do not push it - I just have myself
> using it to sync my source between a laptop and a server (for data
> redundancy more than anything).

Ok.  It is not used in production anywhere?

> *ahem* I did do a series of 3 articles for the Sys Admin magazine that
> went into Coda/automounter+amd/nfs in the context of failover servers.

Thanks, I found these very helpful.

The URLs for anyone interested:

        http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1154/sam0102b/0102b.htm
        http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1152/sam0104c/sam0104c.htm
        http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1153/sam0103c/

--
Erik Enge                                                eenge_at_prium.net
Software Engineer,                                          770-814-7164