Coda File System

Re: troubleshooting....

From: Randy Harmon <rjh_at_fortheweb.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:17:27 -0700
Michael, watch the output of `top` until codasrv (sort by memory
usage) stops using processor.

Then you can stop the server (or issue a log-rotate as described by
another mail of the last week or so on this list) and get the logged
output that 5.3.15 should have - but didn't - flush to the log.

That should give you more info about what's going on.

Randy