Coda File System

Re: troubleshooting....Resolved!!

From: Michael J. Lanham <mlanham_at_cise.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:13:51 -0400
Okay...this was the winning piece of advice....the server.conf file had only
the commented out blank IP entry in it so I manually added an uncommented IP
with the private IP of my server.  codaserv now is running...

now I am off to learn more about using CODA as an admin and a user...

Thank You,
Mike Lanham