Coda File System

Re: Files are expiring out of my cache...

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_baesystems.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:55:59 +1030 (CST)
According to Steffen Neumann:

>I am sure someone knows the answer,

Hope so :-)

>I'd like to know what cfs lc

IIRC lc shows all the files in the cache - mind you, I did not count
them all.

> and hoard verify

hoard walk did not do anything in this situation - it returned pretty
much immediately without any flurry of actions in the codacon.

>say in such a situation, esp. with the files
>that 'expire'. How long approx. is the time to expiration
>in your case ?

Mmmm hard to say ...many weeks, possibly up to a couple of months or more.

> How big is your cache,
>and how much is used ?

I chose the smallest option... 22Meg or something I think, I have
about 9Meg in the cache.