Coda File System

Coda and Cyrus

From: Mark Peglow <mark_at_cumulusmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:18:54 -0600
Hello:

I'm looking at using coda with cyrus to build a redundant mail server. I
have
the easy part done (coda is installed, and running), but I am having a
problem with the way cyrus is running.

The system is FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE (as of 01/05/2000) with CODA 5.3.4.  The
system
was set up using the HOW-TOs on the website.

When a message is sent, it does get delivered to the user (I can
see the message on the disk), and the cyrus files (cyrus.index  and
cyrus.header) are updated, but the message will not appear to the end user
(I am using Netscape 4.7 for the POP and IMAP client) until I run the cyrus
utility "reconstruct".  Also, with IMAP, messages will not delete, but with
POP
they will.

First off, will this even work?  If it is possible, what should I be looking

at to get this working.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark.
--
Mark Peglow,  Network Administrator E-Mail: mark.peglow_at_cumulusmedia.com
Mail: Cumulus Media 111 E. Kilbourn Ave Suite 2700, Milwaukee, WI 53202