Coda File System

Re: Installing Coda in Linux (Debian)

From: Diego Carvalho <carvalho_at_if.ufrj.br>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 15:15:10 -0300 (EST)
On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

>         Hi all,
>         And I still cant figure how to connect my client:
>
>         My two questions are what is the cache size? and how do I know/set
> "adminuser" passowrd?

   Don't forget...There is a I rule of thumb, the cache size is bigger
   than biggest file that you have, or is supposed to have.

   Best regards,

		dc

Diego Carvalho                    Distributed System Analyst
Network Manager                   Mobile: +55 -21 9944-3699
Physics Institute                 e-mail: carvalho_at_if.ufrj.br
Federal Univ. of Rio de Janeiro   e-mail: Diego.Carvalho_at_cern.ch