Coda File System

Re: Solaris port

From: Anders Hammarquist <iko_at_cd.chalmers.se>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 16:41:31 +0200
> My first impression trying myself was that the header layout on Solaris
> is sufficiently different that it might warrant using glibc under
> Solaris.  Are there opinions on this?

I'd think that getting glibc to compile on Solaris is more of an adventure
than figuring out what header files are in different places. The header
layout is at least decently sane, so I doubt we'll run in to that many
problems.

Compiler tools are another matter though. From the testing I've done it
seems we need to use GNU as and gcc, but that shouldn't be a big problem.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko_at_cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87