Coda File System

Solaris port

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 16:17:46 -0400
Hey Solaris users!

We are trying to get Coda going on Solaris, Phil is spending time on
that during this summer for the Coda project.

My first impression trying myself was that the header layout on Solaris
is sufficiently different that it might warrant using glibc under
Solaris.  Are there opinions on this?

How much would autoconf do by analyzing our headers?

Suggestions?

- Peter -