Coda File System

Re: Coda for Linux PPC

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:38:46 -0400 (EDT)
Of course these are two different systems.

My understanding about MK Linux may be out of date, but I seem to remember
that the filesystem support is entirely in the OS server, not in the micro
kernel.

So I suspect that the kernel code for Coda should work more or less out of
the box - and doesn't interfere with the micro kernel at all.

Of course the user level code should be almost (if not completely)
identical on Linux PPC and MKLinux.