Coda File System

Re: ulocoda on OS X

From: <u-codalist-9wcu_at_aetey.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:17:45 +0100
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 06:54:26PM +0100, Piotr Isajew wrote:
> I fire up 4 terminal sessions and do:
>
> 1. venus-forever in first: it launches venus and I see "Venus
> starting..." at the end.
>
> 2. terra-start in second: it starts several threads and says
> "Running server Library server" at the end.

Alas, I am away from the MacOS computer since two hours ago and until
Thursday afternoon (CEST). I do not remember exactly what the output
should look like.

> 4.
>
> $ export DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=${HOME}/.ulocoda/lib/tenaron.dylib
> $ export DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1
> $ ctokens
> Tokens held by Cache Manager for pki:
>        @NOT_REALLY_CODA
>         GetLocalTokens error (2)
> $ clog pki_at_myrealm
> username: pki_at_myrealm
> Password:
> Local login only, could not contact venus

If nothing happens in the terra window, then tenaron possibly does not reach
terra. Otherwise it is terra not reaching venus. Have you the necessary
socket[s] in place?

Wonder also if you have got venus.conf?

Cheers,
Rune