Coda File System

Re: Coda server crash on file conflict

From: <frederic.praca_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:57:13 -0400
What kind of Linux installation do you used ?
Do you have anyway to provide the source code line which failed ?

Personnally, I never got this kind of behaviour with a FreeBSD server and an Ubuntu client.
FYI, I use Coda to store my pictures on a server as the required space is too large for
my notebook and I did not have any problem that could not be solved.

About the "something else", please feel free to tell what you decided to use.