Coda File System

Re: typos

From: <u+codalist-wk5r_at_chalmers.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:49:59 +0200
Hi Yves,

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 04:17:21PM -0600, Yves Dorfsman wrote:

> Where should one report typos ?
>
> I don't really want to join the CODA developers mailing, as this would be
> my only contribution, and have little interest in the rest of their
> discussion.

As a matter of fact, the codadev list has not been used since about 2006,
this list (codalist) is probably the most suitable place for discussion,
including development.

Bug reports in the first hand should go to

http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/trac/query

The web interface had issues with subissions some time
(spamming/vandalism and then strict filtering as a countermeasure),
but I would expect it work, haven't used it myself for a while.

Besr regatrs,
Rune