Coda File System

What is the max file system size on a 64 bit machine

From: Herb Swanson <herbswanson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 05:12:10 -0800
Hi

I've just installed Coda 6.9.2 on my 64 bit Debian (Lenny/kernel 2.6.22)
system . Its up and running just fine, able to read and write files using
the Coda-client. Now that I've configured a testing version I want to put
together my production configuration. I have about 30 gigs of data that I
want to share across multiple machines, at home, office and remotely via
laptop. My reading of the archive mail indicates that 32 bit memory limits
max file system size to about 25G.
Ref: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/maillists/codalist/codalist-2002/4440.html

Is this limitation still in place with the 64 bit version. I  would like to
map a 60 gig  file system to allow for growth or maybe larger if possible.
Thanks for your help in this manner.

Regards

Herb Swanson