Coda File System

Re: kernel patch

From: Denis Chapligin <chollya_at_satgate.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:48:47 +0200
There are two ways - add a patch and ask make-kpkg to patch the kernel,
like 'kernel-patch-2.4-fasttraks150' package does. Or the second way is
to make an a additional 'module' package like 'alsa-source'. Coda module
is distributed as additional module, so the second way is the right
way to deal with it. And my first question to this list was:

===
Hello

Have anybody there made a debian package for coda kernel module? I mean
something like 'coda-modules-source'
====

Anyway, that would be great if you may give me some notes about debianizing the module distrib. Thanks in advance!

--
						Denis Chapligin