Coda File System

Re: Improving Coda documentation

From: Alastair Johnson <alastair_at_solutiontrax.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:13:05 +0100
I've added an Errata section to the wiki at http://coda.wikidev.net and added
some notes on the 'Coda Admin and User Manual' before running out of steam. I
hope this can at least give an indication of where the documentation has
become outdated and misleading. It's not much yet, but it's a start. I've
plenty more to add, and should get back to it later in the week. I think
there's scope for working Patrick's "Optimizing Coda 6" work into the Admin
guide too.