Coda File System

Re: coda+Windows+Kerberos - success story

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:30:09 -0500
On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 06:27:01AM +0300, mkondrin_at_hppi.troitsk.ru wrote:
> I have just replaced lines with krb5 structures which has no
> correspondong fields in heimdal kerberos. __KRB5_H__ and KRB5_GENERAL__
> are "#define"-ed in krb5.h in heimdal and MIT distributions respectively.

Ah, I didn't know those defines, I'm simply setting my own
'HAVE_HEIMDAL' based on whether we find libk5crypto with configure.

I also created a couple of macros so that I could move the different
parts to the top of the file.

i.e.
    #ifdef HAVE_HEIMDAL
    #define tkt_client(t) ((t)->enc_part2->client)
    #else
    #define tkt_client(t) ((t)->client)
    #endif

It looks like I managed to catch everything from your patch and tested
whether it compiles with both mit-krb5 and heimdal on my machine. Now I
wonder if I should rely on the existance of KRB5_GENERAL__ instead of
the HAVE_HEIMDAL #define.