Coda File System

Re: Un-unmountable /coda

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:45:04 -0400
On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 02:45:34PM -0500, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> Ahh.. this would explain why 'fuser -m /coda' doesn't work..
>
> Can we update the coda howto with this?

Probably. Although I don't know where to put this information right now.
Maybe the Coda wiki site could be a useful place to collect nuggets
until they can be merged into the howto.

    http://coda.wikidev.net/

> I'm going to take this opportunity to whine that Coda documentation is
> often stale, and the commands don't usually have helpfull useage
> messages or manpages ;)
>
> cfs help, in particular ought to not have any references to things we
> know don't work (like 'cfs wbstart', or 'cfs fr')

cfs forcereintegrate works most of the time, it just returned an error
all of the time because of a missing break statement, there finally is a
fix in CVS after someone pointed out the obvious error.