Coda File System

Re: Linux problem fixed; now for Windows....

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_medic.chalmers.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:00:00 +0200
On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 12:22:06PM -0500, Nicholas Haggin wrote:
> 	And now my next problem is with Windows (W2K, specifically); has
> 	anyone
> compiled the latest version of Coda under Cygwin and gotten it (the
> client, specifically) to work in Windows 2000? Or would I be better off
> using the precompiled binaries?

The problem with the Windows implementation of Coda is the license issues
about the third-party library used for the kernel part.
The client should be working but it is not released. The last thing I
heard was that the license negotiation is almost done, but there was no
estimation of the time remaining...

Regards,
--
Ivan