Coda File System

Re: did I hit that compiler bug?

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 12:26:08 -0400
I tend to compile coda myself from coda -current cvs, and put it in
/usr/local/coda.  I find that coda is not quite stable enough for me
(who goes disconnected a lot) to run releases - usually Jan has to fix
stuff for me too often.

I am currently running July 7th code, and it works well (on NetBSD
1.6.1-stable).

This may be helpful - putting L/R and I for /usr/pkg to pick up readline.

#!/bin/sh
for i in lwp rpc2 rvm coda; do
  echo "BUILDING $i" && \
  (cd $i && \
  ./bootstrap.sh && \
  rm -f config.cache && \
  LDFLAGS="-L/usr/pkg/lib -R/usr/pkg/lib" CFLAGS="-g -I/usr/pkg/include" CXXFLAGS="-g -I/usr/pkg/include" ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/coda && \
  gmake -k clean &&
  gmake -k &&
  gmake install)
done
(cd coda && gmake -k client-install server-install)
exit 0

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>