Coda File System

Trouble clogging from a remote client

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull_at_sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:56:33 +0900
I have a single server running Coda 6.0.1, and the client, and a
couple of clients.

Recently I don't use the remote clients much (basically since realms
came in), and today I tried to clog from one.  This is the first time
I've tried it.  I was unable to log in with user_at_domain.tld, but with
user_at_1.2.3.4 I could.

clog (venus?) complained it could not resolve an authserver for the
domain.tld realm.

Everything else seems fine, including actually accessing files from
that client.