Coda File System

Re: Confusion between /vice and /vicepa

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:15:11 +0900

    mahesh>     I have confusion between /vice and /vicepa is they are
    mahesh> different partition?

Yes.  /vice holds administrative data (configuration and databases),
while /vicepa holds user files.  I'm not sure if they actually need to
be physically separate anymore, but functionally they are different.