Coda File System

newbie question

From: Sandeep Kumar <skumar_at_comp.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:43:40 +0800
I am trying to set up a coda server and client just to be able to
experiment with it. I am able to mount /coda in the client but can't
write to the root on the server. The howto says the default password
for the admin user is "changeme". But that hasn't worked for me so
far.  I am not sure that I am interpreting the instructions correctly.
I gave the coda server administrator username as "s-kumar" with uid
35572. Now on the client I log in as "s-kumar" (with uid 35572) and run
"clog adminuser"? I have also tried clog s-kumar both to no avail.

Maybe I don't have the coda server administrator username correct.
Where will I find it and can I change it easily?

Thanks
--sandeep