Coda File System

Re: *****SPAM***** Windows 2000 install

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_cs.wwu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

>When I tried this, I saw that I did not have a cygwin.dll, but a
>cygwin1.dll. A simple renaming of the file was sufficient to get the
>system running.

This must explain why the distribution no longer works.  The installation
tried to copy cygwin.dll to the proper place.  For some reason, a
symbolic link didn't work.  I'm sure there should be a better way to
get that done, but I haven't found it yet.  I'm sure there is some
registry entry ......

I'll check this out and change the installation to deal with the
current name of the cygwin dll.

Thanks.

--Phil

--