Coda File System

Re: updatesrv not starting

From: <srickaue_at_mail.eds.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:45:13 +0200
I tried the new SuSE 8.0. Coda ran quite good (all daemons were running,
replicated volumes worked), but _extremely_ slow (about 1 minute for 1 MB).
After fixing some problems, the situation didn't get better. There were
also (as with my RedHat and Debian Problems) no helpful answers.

I give up now (tried four different distributions and lots of versions). I
am also interessted for what you dropped coda in favor of ...

Stephan

Jan Bruvoll <jan_at_bruvoll.com> on 03.07.2002 16:20:00