Coda File System

worker::main Got a bogus opcode 3

From: Arnaud ASSAD <arnaud_at_robopost.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:18:58 +0200
I've search the list for this problem but couldn't find the answer,
However why do I have  the strange feeling that it should be obvious ?

I think I've properly created and mounted the volume coda.test under
/coda/test
Here's what happening :

any time I try to 'ls' in a coda directory (for example /coda/test, but the
same goes for /coda)
I got :

18:06:25 worker::main Got a bogus opcode 3

I find it  also in /usr/coda/etc/console :
18:06:25 worker::main Got a bogus opcode 3

and I find nothing related (based on timestamp) in /vice/srv/SrvLog

I've got my token and I'm the coda admin.

If it matters The server and the client are on the same box a linux 2.4.5
kernel.

TIA.

Arnaud ASSAD.

--