Coda File System

cfs strong

From: Kelly Corbin <kcorbin_at_theiqgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:03:58 -0500
Does "cfs strong" ever 'expire'?  I can set cfs strong and rsync a Coda
and non-Coda directory fine.  If I come back a day or two later and try
to do it again, Venus chokes and pegs at 50% cpu utilization (seems an
entire processor on a dp machine) and codacon does nothing until I shut
it down (vutil shutdown works fine).  If I start it back up and set cfs
strong again the rsync will go OK.  Wait a day or two and it dies again.
  Is this something that needs to be set regularly?  I have two servers
connected by 100Mbs ethernet and each server has the server (replicated
across both) and client so all connections should always be considered
strong.

Ideas?

Kelly

-- Kelly Corbin