Coda File System

And one final(?) problem ...

From: Garry Glendown <garry_at_mrbean.insider.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 20:13:29 +0200
While I seem to have gotten everything set up halfway, and have followed
the manual on how to set up a non SCM server, and after venus-setup and
venus I get the drives and data from the main server, there seems to be
no automatic replication of the data on the server ... when shutting
down the SCM, my local machine can't get any files anymore, and the
vicepa directory is more or less empty (apart from the directory tree
file). What do I have to do to get the servers to constantly keep each
other up to date? As the data I plan to keep on the servers doesn't
change that much at a time, and will be mainly replicated through local
ethernet, it shouldn't be a performance issue ... (plus I'd rather have
reliable small performance than unreliable great performance)

Help appreciated,

-gg

--
Garry Glendown - garry_at_mrbean.insider.org
	MCSE - Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert