Coda File System

How to repair /coda???

From: Piotr K. Isajew <piotrek_at_pki.ex.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:10:08 +0200
I have root volume replicated on two servers. There were some network
problems whitch lead to partition of network segments. After resolving
the network problems I'm getting the following situation:

bash-2.03$ cd /
bash-2.03$ ls -ld /coda
lr--r--r--   1 root     65534          27 Sep  1 13:38 /coda -> @7f000000.00000001.00000001
bash-2.03$ su -
Password:
pkinb:~# clog cadmin
username: cadmin
Password:
Local login only, could not contact venus
pkinb:~# ps ax | grep venus
  429 pts/0    S      0:01 venus -d 999
  535 pts/3    S      0:00 grep venus
pkinb:~# cd /
pkinb:~# repair
This repair tool can be used to manually repair server/server
or local/global conflicts on files and directories.
You will first need to do a "beginrepair" to start a repair
session where messages about the nature of the conflict and
the commands that should be used to repair the conflict will
be displayed. Help message on individual commands can also be
obtained by using the "help" facility. Finally, you can use the
"endrepair" or "quit" to terminate the current repair session.

WARNING: YOU DON'T HAVE TOKENS.  YOU MIGHT WANT TO AUTHENTICATE FIRST

repair > beginrepair coda
 GETFID: /: No such file or directory
repair_getvid: No such file or directory
repair > quit
pkinb:/# cd coda
su: cd: coda: No such file or directory
pkinb:/# cfs lv coda