Coda File System

Disappearing files under mv'd directory (#3)

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull_at_sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:49:45 +0900 (JST)

    me> Now when I try to build in a separate directory (in a file
    me> system on a separate Linux ext2 partition) I get "file not
    me> found".  But I know that the files are there, because I can
    me> `cat' them.

Furthermore, I mv'd the directory again, to tmp, and replicated the
problem.  Now I have copied the contents of tmp recursively to
21.2-HEAD, with no errors from cp, and the build is proceeding
normally.  So something screwy is up with mv'ing a directory; the
files really were there, and Coda knew it.