Coda File System

LWP RPMS

From: Tom Tarka <tommy_at_mp3.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:19:44 -0800
I thought I posted this already but I don't see it in the archives nor my
mailbox
so here goes again.

Somewhere in between the release of lwp-1.1 and lwp-1.3, building
RPMS for YellowDog Linux (PPC linux) -- via ./configure;rpm -ba pkgs/lwp.spec
--
broke and the shared library liblwp.so.1.0.0 is no longer generated
(which causes rpm to die because that file is missing).  Any idea what

I can run ld on it manually, but I'd really like to stick to using RPMS
where possible.

Any ideas are welcome...

Thanks,