Coda File System

Re: Coda directory read-only

From: Thomas Mangin <thomasm_at_legend.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:15:15 -0600

> Have you got the necessary token?  And how is the ACL of the directory
> set?  "ctokens" will show what tokens you have, "clog" will help you
> to obtain a token, "cfs la <dir>" will show what ACL the <dir> has.

The documentation confused me ...
I created a unix user call it codausr uid/guid 600
During the install I was asked its UID and a name let's say codadmin

I would like to know what is my admin password ..
Whatever I tryed I got a (RPC2_NOTAUTHENTIFICATED (F))

I tryed to play with pbdtool but failed to do anything usefull

[clement_at_aria c.clement]$ cfs la /coda/usr/c.clement/
> System:Administrators  rlidwka
>              clement  rlidwka

Can you explain me what the usr/c.clement is used for ...
(is it linked to your venus.conf file ?)

Thank you

Thomas Mangin