Coda File System

Partition width and depth?

From: Quinn Weaver <qweaver_at_vovida.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:40:58 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

Where can I find documentation about the meaning of the width and depth
values in /vice/db/vicetab?  The man page vicetab(5) doesn't explain them,
and grepping through the HTML documentation doesn't turn up anything
useful.  Is there a good document to read?  If not, can someone please
explain the concepts to me?

Yep, I've been on a hiatus away from Coda, but now I finally have the
hardware I need for our big quasi-production system.  There's no
excuse not to complete the installation.  Wish me luck. ;)

--
Quinn Weaver  Software Engineer  ,      Vovida Networks  http://www.vovida.com