Coda File System

Quick question.

From: Evan Brewer <dmessiah_at_silcon.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:36:19 -0800
I am new to the coda system, and have run into a bug.  Upon initial setup of a server side
installation, I am getting an odd error.  The server has an ip address of 192.168.1.20 so
hopefully there isnt any resolution via ip address.  Anyhow here is where I am stuck..

# createvol_rep bubonic E0000100 /vicepa

createvol_rep bubonic E0000100 /vicepa
Servers are (ionizer )
HexGroupId is 7F000005
creating volume bubonic.0 on ionizer
V_BindToServer: binding to host ionizer
RPC2_NewBinding to server ionizer failed with RPC2_NOBINDING (F)
Failure to make volume on ionizer!. Abort..

I am issuing the createvol_rep command after I have started up auth2, rpc2portmap,
updateclnt, updatesrv, and startserver ..

In checking the /vice/srv/SrvLog the server seems to have started properly.

Could anyone give me some pointers here? :/

Evan