Coda File System

quota

From: Major A <andras_at_physcip.uni-stuttgart.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:15:47 +0100 (MET)
Hello again,

Is there quota support in Coda at the moment?

I noticed that there is a cfs setquota command, but no other commands
relating to quotas. Also, what is a block? Is it 1024 bytes?

I set the quota of a new volume to 1000 blocks and started to cat
/dev/zero to a file in that volume. It stopped at some stage (when /vicepa
did not have any space left), and from that time vice told me periodically
something like "Quota overflow", even after deleting the file. All this
was done connected. Any ideas?

Thanks,

    Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: 1. andras_at_sticks.phy.bris.ac.uk
            2. andras_at_physcip.uni-stuttgart.de
    www:    http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/andras