Coda File System

Re: Coda on Irix

From: Lou Langholtz <ldl_at_chpc.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:11:31 -0600
Lou Langholtz wrote:

> "Green, Andrew" wrote:
>
> > Not to start a debate, but heres another post to ponder:
> >
> > http://slashdot.org/features/99/09/02/1416237.shtml
> >
> > It does a fair amount of debunking of FUD and the like
> > concerning SGI/Irix.
> > . . .
>
> I'm not going to bother CC'ing the rest of the list... . .

Crud. Screwed up on that didn't I??? Sorry folks. Andrew, please accept my
appology too. The above referenced post seems more FUD like than the comments
themselves though so I'd suggest anyone that reads the post makes sure to read
the comments too. Again, sorry for screwing up and mailing that last message to
everyone. I should have checked that when I clicked on Reply-To instead of
Reply-All the To: field was purely to Andrew.