Coda File System

Re: codalist@TELEMANN troubles.

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:53:04 -0400
On Sat, Jul 10, 1999 at 11:01:32PM -0500, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

> Is TELEMANN.cs.cmu.edu haveing trouble? (I keep getting bounced messages,
> and I haven't been able to get at the web page for a couple of days now)

I found the problem, telemann had only an active route for the internal
network. Probably because it was rebooted while the network cable was
out and it didn't get the address of the gateway that leads out of CMU.
And as it was working for everyone inside of CMU we didn't notice the
problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Web, ftp and the coda maillinglists should
now be operational again.