Coda File System

Re: Win95 stability question.

From: Marc Schnieder <marc_at_ge-es.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:04:04 -0400
Hi Mark,

it should be possible to open files for writing. There might be some
problems with certain applications, but the explorer should work just
fine.

please make sure that you have tokens. Type ctokens in a DOS box. Make
also sure that you have an acl and write access.

if you cannot get it going, please let me know what presicely you are
trying to do.

The short file name support is not fully implemented, which is why the
DOS shell might not work.

cheers,
marc