Coda File System

list access/trouble?

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:04:17 -0600 (CST)
I've sent two messages from work with a 'troybenj_at_scl.ameslab.gov' address
in the last two weeks or so which never showed up on the list. Is there
some sort of policy to only allow list subsribers to send to the list? If
so, why haven't I recieved some sort of bounce message?

I know I must still be subscibed, since I've gotten new messages from the
list. (I am subscribed to the list via this <hozer_at_drgw.net> address).
Subscribing twice would be silly since I currently forward all my work
mail to this address anyway.

| Troy Benjegerdes    |       troy_at_microux.com     |    hozer_at_drgw.net   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.gnu.org   |