Coda File System

Re: problems with auth2

From: David Steere <dcs_at_cse.ogi.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:25:30 -0700
I had modified the auth2 databases, and suspected something wrong there. So
I reinitialized everything (too bad vice-setup won't really do this for
you, I had to remove a bunch of stuff by hand, including the RVM log and
data files (running as a test server...)).

Doing that, and adding users via the au command instead of via the
databases seems to be working.

david.