Coda File System

Re: Coda diconnected operation

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:13:19 -0400 (EDT)
Of course we are never short of ideas....

That root.cml that you worked up needs to go.  You can try flusing it:

cfs purgeml

but perhaps safer is to stop venus, umount /coda, and restart it with the
-init flag.

Don't do anything like disconnection until you have tokens -- I know, this
is really a TERRIBLE situation and we are treating it as a bug now.  Some
other folks here used to think of it as a feature, not counting on all you
out there trying out Coda one day.

Sorry...

- Peter -