Coda File System

Re: Porting CODA to Solaris2?

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:51:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Joe,

There appears to be a lot of interest in Coda for Solaris.  If someone
writes the kernel code (this shouldn't be that hard with the driver kit
from SUN using the ARLA projects and our BSD and Linux code as a start),
we will port the user level code.

I'm posting this to the net, because we need a volunteer to port that
kernel code.

Who's willing to do that?

- Peter -