Coda File System

coda questions

From: <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:11:53 -0400
Hello Allan,

Coda is reasonably stable.  Most Coda development (10MB of source,
100MB of object code per build) is done in Coda, and I keep my email
in Coda, others their research papers etc.

We are working on Windows things.  If you scan the linux-coda list,
you'll see some announcement.  That code is still very very weak, for
example at the moment I can only run a bit of Venus under gdb,
otherwise it crashes rightaway.  But we are working on it.

Reintegration after a disconnect works, but has some bugs.

Our group is very small -- but we are getting a new full time
programmer tomorrow.

Are you interested in playing with it?

- Peter -