Coda File System

Re: disconnecting

From: <thoth_at_purplefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:04:48 -0400
"Peter J. Braam" <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu> ,in message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980424140933.429
	J-100000_at_carissimi.coda.cs.cmu.edu>, wrote:

> You need a token to reintegrate.  I'll ask Henry to add a user guest to
> the testserver who can reintegrate. (sorry, but you will have to build
> again in Coda).

  It's not like I built something important.  I just did it to see what the
performance would be like.  I copied netpipes pre4.1 from my directory into
coda and typed make.

  It seemed to move pretty fast, but I'm not sure if that's because coda was
doing a good job of caching the writes, or if it was because UF has a DS3 to
the internet.  I'll have to try copying something big.

> >   Anyway, this is showing up in my codacon.
> >
> > [ H(07) : 0007 : 14:00:18 ] binding::~binding:  somebody forgot to decremen
>> t before delete

  You didn't explain what this error message is.  It has a reference to a C++
destructor.  I'm not used to seeing code references in error messages unless
something has gone horribly wrong.

--
Bob Forsman                                   thoth_at_gainesville.fl.us
           http://www.gainesville.fl.us/~thoth/