Coda File System

Re: [Darwincoda] Current status of DarwinCoda

From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander_at_nomadiclab.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:01:28 +0300
> ( Also from your words, Pekka Nikander seems know well about the
> interaction between Carbon File Manager and the BSD layer of Mac OS X.
> Can he also read this and would like give us a hand ? )

No, I don't.  I just found the right documents (referenced back in
this ML archive) and pinpointed the code.  Yes, I've seen your
questions in darwin-kernel, but I'm currently swamped.

Sorry.

If this is an issues still after 12/8, I may return.  But before that
I have zero cycles for Darwin kernel or Coda, sorry.

--Pekka