Coda File System

Adroid

From: <u-thti_at_aetey.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 14:03:16 +0100
Replying to myself.

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:28:24PM +0100, u-thti_at_aetey.se wrote:
> > As a side note, starting the same coda client venus binary inside the
> > android chroot (without having run it from underneath) yields "/coda
> > already mounted", wonder what is causing this.

It looks like in Android world a "reboot" is not a real full restart, some
state survives, against the expectations.
When I started switching the phone off and on instead of "reboot",
the inexplicable behaviours like this one disappeared.

It is amazing that nobody was running Coda on Android until now. My
experience is pretty pleasant, especially when compared to the conclusion
of the CMU Coda group after their tests (long ago).

Cheers,
Rune