Coda File System

assertion in codasrv

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:17:08 +0930
Hi,

I am running coda on a NetBSD-current machine (amd64).  It was working
fine for a long time but after some updates (both coda and NetBSD) I am
seeing issues.  I am seeing the following in the server Err log:

Assertion failed: ret == RVM_SUCCESS, file "recovc.cc", line 162
EXITING! Bye!

I used rvmutl and checked the RVM log, it says that the log is empty so
I am unsure as to why this is happening.  The server _was_ working fine
a few days ago, the only thing that has happened since then is a reboot.
Any ideas as to why I would be getting this assertion?

--
Brett Lymn
Staple Guns: because duct tape doesn't make that KerCHUNK sound - xkcd.com