Coda File System

Re: Coda on FreeBSD 9?

From: <u-codalist-s7mc_at_aetey.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:29:24 +0100
Hello Brett,

On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 09:34:59AM +1030, Brett Lymn wrote:
> I know it is a different kettle of cats but coda seems to work fine on
> 64bit NetBSD.  Quite a while ago I did a bit of work trying to catch the
> LP64 badness but one can never be sure you found them all...

Wow. I have to try this.

Curious what is the state of Linux ABI on NetBSD?

(BTW there used to be some bad interaction between directory
formats in BSD vs Coda vs Linux which caused Linux-ABI programs
accessing Coda to only be able to read the first page of
a directory. Wonder whether this is the case on NetBSD.
I'll see)

Regards,
Rune