Coda File System

Re: Mac OS X Client status

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_pcnelson.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:43:00 -0800
On Friday 16 December 2011 03:13:35 Piotr Isajew wrote:
> I'm specially interested in accessing it from Mac OS X
> 10.6 clients. Could someone update me about the current status of
> this?

There is a solution for Mac OS X that is in the works that I will be working
on during the next couple of weeks.   I've been working a virtual box
appliance that has a minimal Fedora Linux running in it with coda and
samba.  Running that appliance allows your Mac OS X to access the coda
files via smb.  I hope to have a full announcement soon.

By the way, this solution will also allow Coda access on Windows 7 (and vista).

--Phil

--
Phil Nelson, http://pcnelson.net
life: http://goallpower.com